Saturday, July 16, 2022

Hello everyone !!! My full name as a reference :)

8:28 PM

Hello everyone, I am Ummy Khoirunisya' Masyhudianti. I am an English Educator and a Translator (EN-ID) from Indonesia. 

I am so glad that the content of this blog can be useful to all parties and is used as a reference in your writing.

But, as an academician, it is important to write the right name of a writer that the source we use in our writing. You are very welcome to use the content of this blog as a reference, here is my full name: 

Ummy Khoirunisya' Masyhudianti

You can also contact me on IG: @ummykhoirunisya

or you can visit my google scholar account:  https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=duAaLFcAAAAJ

Let's be friend and have a collaboration.

Best regards,

Ummy Khoirunisya' Masyhudianti, M.Pd.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2014 Kingdom of English Education. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top